Monday, 16 May 2016

Oh hai!

Guess who's back!

After what seems to have been an extremely lengthy hiatus, it's definitely time to get back into food blogging. A lot has changed over the last year which has been the reason for the sudden silence on our part.

I had to move away from Ipswich with my daughter back to my parents in Hampshire for a few months but am now living up north near Middlesbrough. That's a lot of shifting about in one year but I'm finally feeling settled.

Pippa has been very involved with a job at the Body Shop and is constantly being a busy bee so between the pair of us (and the fact we no longer get to see each other on a regular or even semi regular basis) there was no time for blogging.

But that's definitely about to change. I am now loving having my own kitchen again and have been getting into "clean eating" lately so you can expect some tasty yet non-guilt worthy goodies from me along with my typical filthy, dirty, smutty offering of cake, tarts and cheesecakes. Everyone needs a cheat day now and then right?!

I am hoping that Pippa will get in on the act and maybe a few of our friends too.. but for now, prepare for a few recipes to appear over the next day or two.

Ciao, Bekki x

No comments:

Post a Comment